Editor’s note: In recent years organisers of the World of Learning conference and exhibition have produced a supplement in association with the Guardian newspaper. Here is this year’s publication – in digital edition format. Topics covered include: mobile, change management and learning, future trends and learning across generations.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?