Editor’s note: Research from the Chartered institute of Personnel and Development lifts the lid on bullying and sexual harassment at work. Worryingly, 40% of those who have been bullied or harassed say their manager was responsible. The report highlights the need to educate and support managers in order to stamp out these types of behaviours.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings