Editor’s note: Research from the Chartered institute of Personnel and Development lifts the lid on bullying and sexual harassment at work. Worryingly, 40% of those who have been bullied or harassed say their manager was responsible. The report highlights the need to educate and support managers in order to stamp out these types of behaviours.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?