Editor’s note: This is an interesting point of view on the learning technology market and some of the problems associated with the terms that are used. In particular, ‘learning experience’. Here Kate Graham argues that experience is much more than content delivery.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings