Editor’s note: Here’s a timeline of US companies that have developed successful people policies – starting way back in 1930. Some interesting facts and figures.
- The role of learning to support digital transformation in pharma
- Managers lack tools needed to support staff mental health
- Why is digital learning’s value so poorly measured today… and what can you do about it?
- I wrote the book on user-friendly design. What I see today horrifies me
- It’s not learning. That’s a problem for L&D and organisations
- Affective context
- Prior Knowledge Powers Performance, Learning
- Workplace training mainly benefits the better qualified