Editor’s note: Deloitte’s annual human capital research continues the theme of the social organisation, something it highlighted in its 2018 report. This year’s research identifies some interesting trends – ones that might not have been in your agenda in 2019. Lots to think about here.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?