Editor’s note: Chairman of the Learning and Skills Group Donald Taylor has analysed the job role, age and gender of the more than 2,000 members of the group. His findings show that women are less likely to be in roles with more authority than their male counterparts. That’s not true across the board but the picture is bleak. Important and sobering findings.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?