Editor’s note: Here’s an interesting piece on the half-life of knowledge and facts. Knowledge degrades faster than ever because we generate new information so quickly and at such scale. That means we need to think differently about learning and how we keep ourselves well informed in order to do our jobs effectively.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?