Editor’s note: The company’s former HR head Nandita Gurjar is setting up a new line of business looking at enterprise capability and knowledge management. The company is setting up with 50 staff. This type of investment just goes to show the importance of knowledge capture and transfer for big companies.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?