Editor’s notes: The origins of human ingenuity were some 300,000 years ago according to this discovery of spears in Schöningen, Germany. Ties in well with Donald Clark’s recent posts on the origins of learning technology.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs