Editor’s note: The Ruder Finn Intent Index measures the motivations for going online. It is an ongoing research project and was mentioned recently by the LPI’s Donald Taylor. Learning is currently the number one motivator for people going online.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings