Editor’s note: Lots of advice here on how to identify intrapreneurs and stop them leaving. Why? Because entrepreneurs tend to form an idea whilst working with an organisation before leaving to turn that idea in to a business.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?