Editor’s note: Alexander Kjerulf unpicks the thinking of the great Jack welch. In so doing, he shines the light on what makes a great workplace. Thanks to Ian Pettigrew for sharing.
- How People Learn: Affective Context – The First General Theory of Learning
- New Frontiers in Re-skilling and Upskilling
- Employees struggle to find L&D opportunities effective, report finds
- Digital age learning
- World Cafe Method
- The role of learning to support digital transformation in pharma
- Managers lack tools needed to support staff mental health
- Why is digital learning’s value so poorly measured today… and what can you do about it?