Editor’s note: Alexander Kjerulf unpicks the thinking of the great Jack welch. In so doing, he shines the light on what makes a great workplace. Thanks to Ian Pettigrew for sharing.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?