Editor’s note: SAP is rebuilding its social tools with a service called Jam that it will launch in November. What’s interesting here is that this is not social for social’s sake. This is about ‘social glue’ enabling sharing across all apps. Worth watching.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs