Editor’s note: Researchers are looking into the effects on the brain of reading Jane Austen. The experiment focuses on literary attention, or more specifically, the cognitive dynamics of the different kinds of focus we bring to reading.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?