Editor’s note: The CIPD has carried out a large research study into the quality of jobs in the UK. There’s loads of detail to pick over but one statement stands out: “Nearly half of all jobs fail to provide decent career development.” And prospects for development are worse for those in society who are worse off.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?