Editor’s note: Behavioural economist Keith Chen looks at how the language we speak impacts our behaviour. His work looks at the relationship between how we talk about the future and how we save (money) for the future. According to Chen’s work, it has a big impact.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?