Editor’s note: Kindness is the theme of this week’s Mental Health Awareness Week. As a part of its support for the week, the Mental Health Foundation carried out research of more than 4,000 adults in the UK to get their thoughts on kindness and its impact on them.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings