Editor’s note: Organisations still have a lot of work to do to effectively capture and share the knowledge their workers hold. Thought-provoking post from Harold Jarche. He shares his knowledge through his blog, where do you share yours?
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs