Editor’s note: I was lucky enough to be in the panel debate on labour market trends at this week’s CIPD conference. Luckily Tim Scott did a great job capturing the debate. This debate frames all we do in L&D in my opinion.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs