Editor’s note: Congratulations to all the winners, runners-up and shortlisted teams and individuals at the Learning Technologies Awards 2019. They are all listed here. This is a useful resource for seeing which technologies are being used for what purpose, organisations who are doing interesting things and new technologies to look out for.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?