Editor’s note: Edtech entrepreneur Donald Clark has written about more than 100 education theorists and innovators. Here, Harley Richardson pulls them into one curated list. This is a hugely valuable resource for anyone who needs to get up to speed with learning theory and thinking.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?