Editor’s note: Thank you to Andrew Jacobs for sharing this report. Read from page 41 onwards to get insights on what learning to learn means in the age of artificial intelligence. The shift towards matching skills with tasks is an interesting one for L&D.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?