Editor’s note: Research findings from a Masie survey into mobile learning. The results, gleaned from more than 800 organisations presented further questions, including: How can we measure the impact?What do pedagogically sound mobile learning strategies look like? How can we evaluate the right technology route to take? What are the real costs associated with mobile learning? How should we treat resistance to mobile learning, which can come from a variety of sources?
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?