Editor’s note: With the exponential rise in the use of sensors and the data they will bring along with personalised technology, context will become more important than ever. Marc Andreessen, founder of Netscape talks to Rober Scoble about the possibilities.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?