Editor’s note: Instructional designer Margaret Kelsey’s reflections on Learning Technologies 2013. The following paragraph sums it up well: ‘Thankfully, we are now entering this age of connectivism supported by technology because the human spirit is predisposed to seek, find, and explore; to hypothesize, synthesize, and analyze concepts; to share, connect and collaborate – all without imposed limitations. Witness the increase in home school programs for youth and online programs for adults; all self-directed learning.’
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings