Editor’s note: This video gives you a flavour of the research and insights of Dr Richard Mayer, Professor of Psychology at the University of California Santa Barbara. Mayer has spent his career researching the science of learning. His thinking should inform corporate learning design.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?