Editor’s note: Andrew Jacobs likens training to making Mexican food. As he says, ‘Over used, the dish is ruined. Too little, and it’s bland and tasteless. Welcome to the L&D world of activities.’
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?