Editor’s note: A review of HRD that ends with a call to arms; ‘In our attempts to “modernise” ourselves in the last 10-15 years, we have actually managed to dilute what we do, so people (our users) no longer understand the value we can bring to an organisation. People development – not learning and development… come on… wake up people!’
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?