Editor’s note: Author Scott Berkun analyses the types of mistakes we make and how we can learn from them. There’s some great analysis here as well as practical tips on investigating a mistake and how to use that knowledge to do things differently. I like his emphasis on the role of humour.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings