Editor’s note: Researchers are exploring how specific online communication attitudes – such as individuals’ tendency for online self-disclosure, online social connection, and online anxiety – predicted their compulsive and excessive Internet use. Does excessive participation in social networks foster compulsive and excessive Internet use?
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs