Editor’s note: The #workplacemyths hashtag has been doing the rounds over the last few days and Neil Usher has brought it all together in the Storify, which includes cartoons and tweets and videos. A good reminder of the myths we continue to hold dear.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?