Editor’s note: This article takes a look at how Nestle introduced Workplace by Facebook to its 320,000 employees. Testing it out on a small group and creating personas based on how they used the platform helped the company launch it succesfully across the whole business.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings