Editor’s note: Put together the classic ‘dramatic arc’ outlined by the German playwright Gustav Freytag 150 years ago with neurochemicals like cortisol and oxytocin and you have a truly engaging story.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?