Editor’s note: Hot on the heels of being bought by IBM, Kenexa announces the latest version of its learning management system. The company claims it is a ‘social’ LMS, which means it has a range of collaborative features in-built.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs