Editor’s note: the UK’s Office for National Statistics has produced a report on the characteristics and benefits of training at work. This is the first time the ONS has produced such a report. Interestingly, and maybe not surprisingly, older workers get the least amount of training. there are also some disparities between men and women and full-time and part-time workers.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings