Editor’s note: Four years old but very much worth a read – this note on the Google blog on the meaning of “open” as it relates to the Internet, Google, and users. Thanks to @donaldhtaylor for sharing.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?