Editor’s note: A report on an organisational agility masterclass at the Future of Work Lab in London. The focus is on a talk by Lynda Gratton on the need for agility and how to become agile by learning to experiment and harnessing the crowd.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?