Editor’s note: Nigel Paine takes a look at the work of Robert Kegan and Lisa Lahey and what they call ‘deliberately developmental organisations’. The three developmental stages for adults are an interesting frame through which to view how teams work.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?