Editor’s note: Organisations don’t do enough to build learning across the organisation itself (versus employee development), says Nigel Paine, who opened this week’s Learning Technologies Summer Forum 2020. Here Nigel shares the main points from his keynote.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?