Editor’s note: I was in a Learning Technologies Summer Forum session this week and the speaker, Jane Daly from Towards Maturity, was talking about the learning ‘ogies’. This article looks at the two most related to peer and self-directed learning – paragogy and heutagogy.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs