Editor’s note: If L&D teams are looking to change how they operate as a result of the impact of the pandemic then one approach would be to adopt a performance consulting approach. This helps shift focus on to solving business problems. I wouldn’t usually include our own content here but this interview with Nigel Harrison remains pertinent despite being 10 years old.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?