Editor’s note: This is a really great read on how to persist at a task. With so many distractions to turn attention away from the task in hand, this is a timely and practical guide to help understand how to keep people motivated to do the tasks they are required to do.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?