Editor’s note: This review of What’s Your Type? The Strange History of Myers-Briggs and the Birth of Personality Testing, by Merve Emre, provides some illuminating background on Katharine Cook Briggs and her daughter Isabel, the inventors of the Myers-Briggs personality test.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings