Editor’s note: We assume learners know how to find things and that they will if the need is urgent enough. But what about our assumptiond Did you vote for your new local Police and Crime Commissioner in the UK elections on Thursday evening last week? Did you know anything about the change in policing accountability or who the candidates
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?