Editor’s note: You go to conferences and hear people talk about the likes of Kodak – killed off by technological innovation. It has been said that books would got he same way but they haven’t. The story of how print and tech work together is interesting – the devil is in the detail!
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?