Editor’s note: The Consumer Electronics Show is in full swing, which means lots of product announcements. This caught our eye – a mind-controlled toy helicopter. This tech is worth keeping an eye on if you are in the learning profession – we are only just starting to see the application of this type of tech.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?