Editor’s note: Rachel Botsman gave one of the keynotes as this week’s CIPD conference. Her topic was trust and how trust is changing with technological change. Here, Botsman shares the theories and thinking that underpins her work. These include sharing economies, collaboration, reputation and trust.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs