Editor’s note: This is a really powerful piece by Sukh Pabial. Why in 2020 do we have systems, organisations and individuals who dehumanise people because of the colour of their skin? Is it too much to ask that we are all equal? Sukh sets out many ways in which L&D professionals can challenge their own practice and that of those around them.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?