Editor’s note: When neuroscience meets rapping we find out how the brain ‘behaves’ to enable rappers to create freestyle raps. An interesting look into the world of spontaneous creative behaviour. Thanks to Mike Collins for sharing this link.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs