Editor’s note: If you want to understand the best ways to cultivate and grow communities – and that includes learning communities – then this 1hr 18m audio is worth a listen. Richard Millington is the author of the book Buzzing Communities and in this talk he tackles some of the most-asked questions about growing and running online communities. Thanks to Mike Collins for sharing.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings