Editor’s note: Great article on how to write a book with 20 others in the room at the same time – kind of crowd source project with the crowd pulled together physically. Not only does the article look at how the process worked but also what tech was used to author the book. Could L&D do this within an organisation or for itself even?
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?